Backstreet Boys Video YouTube
1) Behind the scenes of England’s grand slam win. Featuring Billy Vunipola getting his lip-synch on to the Backstreet Boys. And while you’re at it, go on then England fans: relive the grand slam-clinching win in Paris. Speaking of Billy Vunipola, the main criticism of the Six Nations is that it features little more than a bunch of massive blokes running into each other. Thanks goodness, then, Nemani Nadolo does not play in the Six Nations. You might think that being 6ft 5in, 20 stone and able to run 100 metres in under 11 seconds means that you have it all your own way. Not quite, and when you don’t the results are spectacular.
2) Nominations for the Miss of the Season awards are now open. Recently, there’s Hibernian’s Jason Cummings and this one from Maccabi Netanya’s Issoumaila Lingane are for your consideration. Edin Dzeko remains a front runner too.
4) Duncan Ferguson, Andy Carroll, Terry Butcher, Martin Keown, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. All fine headers of a football but none as impressive as the two finalists in the head ping pong masters. Yes, head ping pong. Robin van Persie eat your heart out.
5) England’s T20 team got away with one after collapsing against Afghanistan. But at least Eoin Morgan never did this, Australia. Indeed, no former England captain has ever made such an embarrassing appearance on national television.
Then again, that was around the time this happened: 103 for one, 115 for two, 122 for three and 147 for four. Then 150 all out. England can just be thankful that Chris “The Destroyer” Rogers wasn’t there. This video appears to be his own Geoffrey-Boycott-in-the-1965-Gillette-Cup-final moment.
1) In one of the more unlikely videos we’ve seen, Michel Lauzière rollerblades bumps through a course of wine bottles to play Mozart’s Symphony No40 in G minor, 1st movement, 1st theme. The best use of Mozart since Matt Le Tissier? And certainly a better sport-music mashup than The Not So Late Show’s effort at DJ horse racing commentary.